Our Center offers a limited number of paid opportunities for Graduate students at Rutgers University. Below are our active job postings:
Graduate Assistant for the RU Ready in the Classroom Initiative
- Develop nonpartisan educational and multimedia content for RU Ready in the Classroom, an initiative for fostering youth civic engagement in students’ communities by providing evidence-based resources and lesson modules to support high school educators in teaching democracy.
- Develop relationships with high schools in the state of New Jersey for enhanced utilization of civic education materials and teaching resources.
- Provide support to teachers as they integrate RU Ready materials and programming into existing their school framework.
- Provide administrative support for program through the creation of social media graphics, website updates, and professional development events.
- Pursuing a graduate degree in Education or a related field of study at Rutgers University
- Background in civic education and curriculum development a plus but not required
- Experience with social media content creation a plus
How to apply
Apply by emailing Dr. Elizabeth Matto with an updated copy of your resume and letter of interest.