Find Your Polling Location
Not sure where you can cast your vote on Election Day? Find your polling location here.
Become a Poll Worker
New Jersey is actively recruiting poll workers for the midterm elections! Supporting the Election Day practices in your county, poll workers will be paid for early-voting days and on Election Day, November 8th. All participants will be paid for the required training.
- Must be a United States Citizen and a resident of New Jersey
- At least 16 years old
- Not running as a candidate in this election
Partner in National & State Voter Registration Challenges
Rutgers University takes part in several democratic participation and engagement challenges across the United States, including the BigTen Voting Challenge, ALL IN Democracy Challenge, and the New Jersey Ballot Bowl.
Some highlights from these challenges include:
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick was awarded the “Greatest Growth in Student Voter Turnout” in the inaugural BigTen Voting Challenge for 2018
- Rutgers University-New Brunswick won Conference I of the voter registration competition for the 2020 New Jersey Ballot Bowl
- Rutgers University-Newark won New Jersey Ballot Bowl for their conference in 2018 and 2019
- Rutgers University-Camden and Rutgers University-New Brunswick won ALL IN’s “Gold Seal Awards” for the 2020 election.
Pledge to cast your vote this year with your campus specific pledge tools:
Political Resources &Public Opinion Polls
Looking for political resources and public opinion polls? Visit RU Voting National